Food Vendor Application
What: San Diego’s Wildest Tasting Event! The San Diego Zoo’s Food Wine and Brew Celebration (“Event”)
When: Saturday, September 23, 2023 from 6:30-10:00 p.m.
Where: San Diego Zoo
Benefits: San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance
Attendance: 3,000 Guests (Approximately)
San Diego Zoo will provide each vendor ("Vendor"):
- A station with two (2) dressed 8-foot tables
Food Vendor will Supply:
- 3,000 bite sized portions of a food item that best represents your restaurant offerings. Should contain a protein (can be plant based). All food items must be pre-approved by SDZWA.
- Service from 6:30-10:00 p.m.
- Signage for your booth
- Utensils, bowls, plates, napkins, and cups needed for your food items
- Handwashing Station
- Up to four (4) staff members to staff your booth. Please note: Staff are designated workers and are not permitted to participate in sampling event as an attendee. A designated area will be available for staff breaks. IMPORTANT: STAFF MUST BE 21+ AND PRESENT VALID ID AT CHECK IN
Note: if rentals are required, contact Liana Anderson at Bright Event Rentals: email@example.com or 858-496-9700
- A total of Six (6) Day Passes to the San Diego Zoo or San Diego Zoo Safari Park, -OR- Eight (8) Day Passes if we receive your completed Vendor Agreement by 7/31/2023